What about fees and registration?
Enrollment in IU EDP continues until three weeks prior
to the start of the program. The early registration fee, prior to January
31, 2013 is $430. After that time, the registration fee is $450. Reduced
rates are available for departments sending two or more employees. Registration
- Reference materials and notebooks
- 2.0 continuing education units
- Break refreshments
- A Sunday evening social
- Late afternoon facility tours and hikes
- Sunday night dinner
- Wednesday deli buffet luncheon
Note: Lodging and other meals are at the expense of the participant.
Lodging at the Indiana Memorial Union Hotel
- Only $97 per night (single occupancy) for state or municipal government employees. You will be required to show government identification at check-in for reduced rate.
- Call 800-209-8145 for reservations. Ask for IU Executive Development Program by HPER room block.
- Hotel reservations must be made before March 4, 2013.
Continued for the 2013 Program
Parks & Rec Business "Insiders" receive $30 off their IU EDP registration. Enter your PRB Insider username on the EDP registration form. Before submitting your payment for the 2013 program fee, contact Julie Knapp at firstname.lastname@example.org for the $30 off discount code. For more information about how to become an "Insider", please visit the Insider website.
do I register?
Registration for the 2013 conference is closed.
For more information, please read our program brochure.